My before and after,
Here’s the anthem, let it ring.
One love, two arms, three scars,
Here’s the anthem, let it ring.
One love, two arms, three scars,
Everything I see is so temporary,
So help me to run the race before me
With eternity in sight.
So help me to run the race before me
With eternity in sight.
It's time to make a move, so what will you decide?
The clock is ticking on, don't let it pass you by, it's time.
It's time.
The clock is ticking on, don't let it pass you by, it's time.
It's time.
I'm not gonna worry
I know that You got me
Right inside the palm of your hand
Each and every moment.
I know that You got me
Right inside the palm of your hand
Each and every moment.
The clouds will rain, the seasons change
Cause You told them to
The sun will shine, Your burning light
Cause You told it to
When You speak your words through my soul,
So I know it's true...
You're in control
Cause You told them to
The sun will shine, Your burning light
Cause You told it to
When You speak your words through my soul,
So I know it's true...
You're in control
You make me new
With every season’s change
And so it will be
As You are re-creating me
Summer, autumn, winter, spring
With every season’s change
And so it will be
As You are re-creating me
Summer, autumn, winter, spring
There is hope, for me yet,
Because God won't forget
All the plans He's made for me
I have to wait and see.
HE's not finished with me yet.
Because God won't forget
All the plans He's made for me
I have to wait and see.
HE's not finished with me yet.
















No comments:
Post a Comment